Monday, May 24, 2010

3 things

The first thing I'd change would be open campus lunches. I think that all grades should have this privilege. It would make it less crowded in the lunchroom and honestly, it's just a really fun idea. As long as students come back in time for class, there shouldn't be any problem.

The next thing I'd change would be senior check-out. Here you can only check yourself out if you're 18 years old. I think this is really unfair for those of us who have later birthdays so I think that as long as you're a senior and you have a good enough grade average you should be able to check yourself out.

The last thing I would change would be semester exams. As a senior you only have to take them if you have less than a B in that class. I think this should be the case for all grades in highschool. If you have proven that you can successfully pass the class you shouldn't be forced to take yet another exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment