Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fiddler on the Roof :)

  • There is a prolouge.
  • Tradition is very important.
  • The most important person is the rabbi
  • They despise the Czar
  • As the fiddler is playing in the beginning, he is playing the interlude.
  • They have a matchmaker. Man, I would hate that so much.
  • I love the "matchmaker" song :)
  • I love Tevye's conversations with God.
  • Tevye has 5 daughters and no sons. Dang.
  • When I hear the rich man song I think of Gwen Stefani's song.
  • I love Tevye's little shaky dance haha.
  • It's so funny when Tevye and Golde argue.
  • The Sabbath ritual is really interesting.
  • Haha Tevye thinks the butchers talking about his cow.
  • Okay so Lazar Wolf wants to marry Tzeitel because he likes her...um how about love?
  • Oh poor Tzeitel.
  • I love this bar scene!
  • Oh my gosh they are so adorable drunk lol.
  • It's really weird how Lazar Wolf could be Tevye's son...they are the same age.
  • Perchik and Hodel are so cute! They're going to be together :)
  • Way to go Motel! I'm so glad he and Tzeitel are going to be able to get married.
  • Oh poor Tevye. It seems he just can't get a break sometimes.
  • Oh my gosh, I see a match for Chava!
  • The way Tevye tells Golde about Motel is great.
  • The dream is an awesome scene.
  • Oh my gosh, this wedding scene and the sunrise sunset song are so sweet and sad. I almost want to cry.
  • My gosh Lazar....it's not like you love Tzeitel. Get over it.
  • Perchik is so awesome. You go boy. Get those boys and girls to dance together!
  • I can't believe those horrible people destroyed the wedding, and the town buildings like that.
  • Finally Hodel and Perchik are together. Ofcourse it sucks that he has to go away for awhile, but they're getting married! I love the way he proposed.
  • Poor Tevye. Times are changing.
  • Awww Tevye and Golde do love each other :)
  • Oh my gosh. The bad guys just attacked Perchik and his friends. I hope he's okay.
  • Okay, he's alrite. Now Hodels off to Siberia to be with him.
  • Motel got his sewing machine!
  • I can't believe how Tevye is being so unfair about Chava and Fyedka.
  • Wow, they have to leave their homes :(

No comments:

Post a Comment